Saturday, February 13, 2010

Idiots

I wish the news was filled with people skipping at gas pumps and foiled bank robbers but it's not....

It's not.

Ok, there is the Olympics and I would thank you CNN if you didn't decide this is something I care about, because I don't. I just don't.

I care about our babies. All those little babies that deserve to have parents that adore them, and they don't. When was the last time you heard "A stranger took my baby" and believed it?  Strangers don't take babies, not unless they are slicing them out of your womb.

Maybe I just read too much news. Maybe my morbid curiousity keeps me in tune with all the really vile things that people do to each other.

In my defense, I watch every happy story I can find, and I smile, sometimes I cry, but I always feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment