Monday, March 29, 2010

Rant

It's early morning & I have to go out and do what it is I do to put food on my table and in Zoey's bowl, but first I have to get this off of my chest.

Why do grown women let themselves be completely taken over by not so grown up men? What is it in our make up that makes us think that our life is so sad and shoddy that it needs the direction  of someone else, even if that someone else barely has a life of his own?

If you're reading this and wondering if I'm talking about you, chances are I"m not, because the person that I'm talking about would never take the time to come here and read anything that doesn't start with the name of the loser that is living in her house. The same person who in the first 3 months of their relationship was in court and the hospital and taking up all of her time with his 50 year old drama that she suddenly decided that being needed was a higher priority than anything in her life before that. This is the same person who can no longer answer her phone and the only reason I even know she's alive is because she signs into Facebook to post about him. When I threatened to send the police to her house to check on her she said "I can't talk to you when you're like this"...um, honey, you haven't talked to me in months so don't flatter yourself into thinking you know anything about me or "how I am".

I hope that if I ever hook up with some loser who takes over my home, my life and my mind that someone slaps me...HARD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment