Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wind

I'm sitting here this morning, I've been up since about 2 a.m., but that's pretty typical of me. I am sitting and I'm listening to the wind in the tree outside my window. When I lived in NM I would sit out on my porch and listen to the wind in the Elm that was living in the corner of my lot.

Isn't that the best sound? So quiet and so calm,  if that tree could talk it would tell you that it loves the wind.

Isn't it funny how we have these things that happen outside our window, but if you think about it, that wind has been around the world. Wind doesn't have borders. Air is everywhere. That air that is blowing through the leaves of the tree outside my window here, is the same wind that blew through my tree in NM. It's kind of comforting. Like the moon and the stars.

We are all connected in our disconnection.

No comments:

Post a Comment