Sunday, December 6, 2009

Click and they're gone

Ok, I don't imagine I'll be here so often, but it's my first day, cut me some slack for being excited. So....I was talking to my friend & I told her I am lonely. I hate being lonely, it's such a pathetic state, but it is what it is.

She said that she understood. Most of my friends are long distance friends. online friends, PHONE friends. She said "Once you hear that click, they're gone." She is so right. There is no body in my living room, there is no body in my kitchen. It's just me and that bitch cat that I'm obligated to feed because she lives here, ok, I like her, but don't make me admit that twice.

I'm used to having a house full of friends. I'm used to having people that I see, I hug, I listen to. I am not used to the silence of living alone. I can hear my computer! I'm going on vacation next month and I'm going to be with MY people. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Wait....if you go on vacay then I'll be lonely! *sniffle*

    ReplyDelete