Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve

Hello Everyone. I hope this holiday season finds you happy, healthy and warm. This has been quite a year. I think for the first time in many years I'm kind of sad to see it go. It was so full of changes, some good, some bad, but all for a darn good reason.

I watched the economy change the lives of so many of my friends and family, most of them (thankfully) are moving forward not much worse for the wear. We got to see what we were made of in 2009 and I hope that you were all pleased with what you discovered. There are no tofu turkeys in my circle, just lots and lots of hearty "where's the beef?" kind of people. I'm so proud of everyone.

In 2009 I discovered that a year and a half is too long to be away from my kids, that I'm actually a pretty good student despite what my highschool history would tell you. Cold, snowy winters don't bother me as much as I was afraid they would, but humidity does. I love geese. I CAN cook. I have a great family and I'm so glad for this chance to get to know them all again.  I have wonderful friends and every year I thank God for each and every one of them, even the ones that make me crazy or the ones that call in the middle of the night (you know who you are). I love you.

I hope you all have the most wonderful holidays ever and 2010 is full of surprises and that the majority of them are good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment